This Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes is a delicious one pot meal that your whole family will enjoy. It’s packed with baby carrots, red potatoes, and a creamy sauce made from ranch dressing mix and cream of chicken soup.
If you love creamy ranch chicken recipes, you’ll enjoy my Crack Chicken, Ranch Chicken Sandwiches and Sweet Chili Chicken recipes.
Why this crock pot recipe works
Using a crock pot is one of the best ways to cook a delicious chicken to pair with any meal. For this ranch chicken recipe, it’s the combination of just a few ingredients and minimal cooking time that makes it one of the best slow cooker recipes to try for a tasty dinner.
This wonderful recipe is also very versatile and offers lots of different options for substituting ingredients, adding more, or taking away! Keep reading to see how easy this fabulous recipe is to make!
- Chicken: Chicken tenderloins soak up the flavors of cooked bacon, ranch dressing, and cream of chicken condensed soup and cook to fork-tender perfection.
- Vegetables: Baby carrots and red potatoes help create a hearty meal in one pot. No need to worry about making additional sides!
- Bacon: Strips of bacon are cooked, crumbled, and added during the cooking prep. It provides delicious flavor as they cook with the other ingredients.
- Creamy Sauce: Cream of chicken soup, milk, and ranch dressing mix are combined together and becomes the highlight in this chicken recipe.
- Parsley: Used as a garnish just before serving.
StepOne – Add the cream of chicken soup, whole milk, ranch seasoning mix, and bacon bits to the slow cooker.
StepTwo – Stir until the ingredients have combined into a creamy consistency.
StepThree – Then, add the baby carrots and baby red potatoes that have been cut in half.
Step Four – Finally, add the chicken tenders on top.
Step Five – Mix everything together until well coated with the bacon ranch mixture.
step six – Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6-8 hours. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve. Enjoy!
How to serve
- Crock pot ranch chicken tastes amazing served over a bed of white rice. The rice adds texture as well as a filler to the overall meal.
- This flavorful chicken also pairs well with pasta, cauliflower rice, or egg noodles.
- If you want to add a side dish with it, consider serving a helping with steamed fresh green beans, slow cooked sweet potatoes, or corn on the cob.
Yukon gold potatoes, russet potatoes, or even sweet potatoes could be used instead of red potatoes.
Yes. Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or chicken legs can be used instead.
No. You need to thaw the chicken completely before cooking. Once it’s not frozen anymore, you can add the thawed chicken and cook as suggested.
You can use mushroom soup or celery soup.
Yes. But keep in mind that almond milk is water-based so you may want to add cream cheese to help with thickening.
Add any remaining creamy ranch chicken to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat on the stovetop over medium heat until warmed throughout.
Want to make more magic in your crockpot? Stay up to date and subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, instagram, pinterest, tik tokand Youtube.
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes
A complete meal of chicken, carrots and potatoes in a creamy ranch sauce!
In a 6-8 quart mix cream of chicken soup, whole milk, ranch seasoning, and bacon bits until well combined and creamy.
Add baby carrots and baby red potatoes to the mixture and then finally add chicken tenders. Mix well until all are coated well with bacon ranch mixture.
Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley (optional) and serve warm over rice or on its own.
Prevent your screen from going dark
- Add any remaining creamy ranch chicken to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat on the stovetop over medium heat until warmed throughout.
- Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or chicken legs can be used instead.
- Yukon gold potatoes, russet potatoes, or even sweet potatoes could be used instead of red potatoes.
calories: 451calories | Carbohydrates: 31g | protein: 43g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 1625mg | Potassium: 1102mg | fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4693UI | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 3mg
Nutrition info is auto-generated. This information is an estimate; if you are on a special diet, please use your own calculations.
More Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Recipes