Use Olive Garden Italian Dressing to make this Slow Cooker Olive Garden Chicken Pasta! It’s a creamy pasta dish that has so much flavor.
We love easy pasta dishes for the crockpot! Try my Baked Spaghetti, Feta and Tomato Pasta, or Beef Stroganoff recipes too!
I found this recipe in my Facebook group and had to try it out! You can make this Olive Garden Chicken with or without the pasta! Serve over rice or just with green steamed vegetables.
How to make Olive Garden Chicken Pasta in the Crockpot:
- Add chicken breasts to the slow cooker.
- Pour over one 16-ounce jar of Olive Garden Italian Dressing (or any Italian dressing you have on hand.
- Shake over grated parmesan cheese and ground pepper. Add one block of cream cheese.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or low for 5-6.
- Shred the chicken with two forks right in the slow cooker.
- Cook 16 ounces of pasta according to the package directions on the stove-top. I am using penne pasta for this recipe.
- Add the drained pasta to the slow cooker along with the sauce and shredded chicken, stir.
- Sprinkle over more parmesan cheese if desired. I also garnished with a touch of oregano and black pepper.
Can I serve this chicken with something other than pasta?
- Serve over rice.
- Gold with steamed vegetables.
Must I use cream cheese?
You can leave it out or add a cup of heavy cream at the end of cooking time is desired. Though the sauce will be thinner.
Does this taste like chicken alfredo?
This Olive Garden Chicken Pasta is thick and creamy like alfredo but has a zesty Italian dressing flavor
What should I serve with olive garden chicken pasta?
Chose one or more of these great dishes to go along with this dish:
Want to make more magic in your crockpot? Stay up to date and subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, instagram, pinterest and Youtube.
Slow Cooker Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
Pasta cooked with Olive Garden Italian dressing, parmesan and cream cheese. Penne pasta is added at the end of the cooking time.
Add these items after cooking time is up:
Add the chicken breasts to the slow cooker.
Pour over the Olive Garden Italian dressing and sprinkle over the parmesan cheese and pepper.
Place the cream cheese on top.
Place the lid on the slow cooker. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 5-6 hours.
When the cooking time is almost done, start cooking the pasta on the stove top as directed on the package.
Shred the chicken with 2 forks. Drain the pasta and add to the chicken and sauce. Stir. Sprinkle over the remaining parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy!
Prevent your screen from going dark
How to Video:
calories: 568calories | Carbohydrates: 51g | protein: 30g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 852mg | Potassium: 528mg | fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 481UI | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition info is auto-generated. This information is an estimate; if you are on a special diet, please use your own calculations.